Become a Voting Member
ANNUAL GENERAL MEETING
Thursday, June 22, 2017
5:00pm, Lethbridge Lodge
To have a say in the direction of the organization and vote at the AGM, you must be a current voting member. Fill out the Voting Membership Form (blue bar at the bottom of this screen) and submit it with your fees no later than 30 days prior to the AGM.
"We will be the greatest and strongest group of young women ever formed. I mean of women, by women and for women." Adelaide Hoodless - Co-founder of YWCA Canada
Since 1949, YWCA Lethbridge & District has been committed to offering quality programs and services to women, youth, children and families. By choosing to be a member:
- You have a voice in our strategic direction.
- You become involved in Canada's largest women's organization.
- You provide support to women at critical turning points in their lives.
- You are joining over 25 million women around the world in making a difference.
- Voting Membership - Women 16 years and older: $20.00 Annual Fee
- Non-voting Membership - Men (& youth under 16): $10.00 Annual Fee
Membership fees qualify for charitable tax receipts.
Click on the blue bar at the bottom to open a PDF voting membership form. Follow the instructions on the form and submit it and the appropriate fees to the YWCA.
For more information, contact the YWCA.